Cleaning and daily maintenance of the welding rotator
In order to ensure the long-term normal use of the welding rotator equipment, daily maintenance and maintenance should be paid attention to in daily use.
For the rotators, the main consideration is the quality of stainless steel products and daily maintenance, so as to ensure the life of the rotators. In addition to daily inspections of the various parts of the rotator, special attention should be paid to the surface cleaning of the rotator. During the cleaning process, attention should be paid to the selection of cleaning fluid to avoid the more corrosive liquid from touching the welding rotator. Wipe dry with a clean, dry cloth after cleaning.
During use, the base of the welding rotator is most likely to accumulate dirt, so the cleaning of the base is particularly important.
To clean the base of the welding rotator, a special roller rack cleaner must be prepared.
Before cleaning, remove the base of the welding rotator and other detachable parts, put the removed parts in the container, add professional detergent and water according to the ratio of 1:5, for simple cleaning, pay attention to the bubble time not too long.
Dip a clean cloth with a 1:5 blend of detergent, scrub the surface of the roller and the electric control box to clean and remove external stains.
After all parts are cleaned, wipe clean with a dry cloth, and then pour maintenance agent to scrub the surface of the welding rotator.
Finally, just put up the disassembled device.
Precautions for daily use of the welding rotator:
1. In order to ensure the quality, ensure the performance of the equipment and prolong the service life, the welding rotator must be inspected before use.
2. All transmissions should be regularly checked for lubrication. During lubrication and use, foreign objects should be avoided.
3. Turn on the switch to start the motor for a test run, observe whether the various parts are running normally, and work after confirming that there is no problem.
4. During installation, the height and longitudinal position of the main and follower roller brackets are required to be consistent. If the placement is not good, the weldment will be displaced during rotation.
5. Pay attention to the sanitation around the equipment at ordinary times, and make the equipment work normally in a clean and clean environment.
Weld-Max has more than 10 years of professional experience in cutting and welding equipment, CNC machinery, robotic auxiliary equipment and other mechatronics products, and has cultivated a team of experienced, skilled and advanced talents. And has super strong product development and custom design and manufacturing capabilities.
Send your message to us:
Post time: Jul-28-2021